Stem Cell Therapy San Diego
Fontaine MD Regenerative Medicine Services
Regenerative medicine involves replacing or regenerating human cells and tissues to restore function to injured, degenerative or otherwise non-functioning cells and tissue. Dr. Fontaine has over 25 years of experience diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal injuries. He combines an accurate diagnosis with the most state-of-the-art products available to provide you with the best regenerative medicine and stem cell treatment available in San Diego.
Stem Cell Therapy Q & A
- Longer and firmer erections
- Increased sexual stamina
- Increased penile sensation
- Increased penis size
- Increased libido
Dr. Fontaine offers 3 different types of Stem Cell Therapy, depending on your individual needs.
- State-Of-The-Art Stem Cells from Umbilical Cord Tissue
- Least invasive -no procedure is required to obtain the cells
- Have the advantage of being from a young and healthy source
- Not “embryonic” tissue
- Contain mesenchymal stem cells and lots of cytokines, growth factors and other proteins essential for healing
- Bone Marrow Aspirate
- Bone marrow contains a high number of regenerative cells, growth factors and proteins to aid in tissue healing.
- Ultrasound guidance is used to aspirate bone marrow from the back of the hip in a minimally invasive procedure done in the office with local anesthesia
- The concentrated bone marrow aspirate is often mixed with platelet rich plasma (PRP) to add growth factors and other healing proteins
- Adipose-derived Stem Cells
- Adipose tissue (fat) is aspirated from the abdomen or waist using a minimally invasive procedure done in the office with local anesthesia
- Adipose tissue contains a high number of stem cells
- The concentrated adipose tissue is often mixed with platelet rich plasma (PRP) to add growth factors and other healing proteins
“My mother and I had the great pleasure of meeting the most honest and honorable Dr. Fontaine. My mother came to Dr. Fontaine after being referred to him by her good friend who also was a patient of his. She was suffering from severe arthritis in both of her knees and basically had bone on bone in both knees. Her good friend had a great experience with Dr. Fontaine so she decided to give him a try. From the first day we met him, we could tell he truly cared and wanted to help. My mother first received the PRP treatment in both of her knees. After a few months, one of her knees was much better and the other didn’t respond as well. At that point, Dr. Fontaine recommended that we try the stem cell treatment on the knee that didn’t respond to PRP. Within just a couple of months, that knee felt great. My mother has regained her mobility and feels like herself again. As a woman in her 70’s, she is now able to walk normal again, go up and down stairs easily again, and she gets to wear her favorite high heeled shoes. We highly recommend Dr. Fontaine”.