Skin Care San Diego
Most Advanced Products Available
Expert Medical Aesthetician
Treatments Specific To Your Needs
Regenerate, Protect, & Maintain Healthy Skin
At Fontaine MD Aesthetics and Anti-Aging Medicine, we are proud to work with our medical Aesthetician, Kimberly. She is highly experienced and is an expert in her field. She can offer you treatments ranging from the tried and true chemical peels to state-of-the-art new treatments. We also offer you a variety of skin care products for healthier skin. Ongoing skin care is an important part of looking youthful and optimizing results of treatments such as laser skin resurfacing, photofacial, and peels.
We have our own line of skin care products and are also proud to offer Alastin skin care products. Call 858-876-1300 to find out more or visit us today.
Learn More in Our Skin Care Q&A
- The Works Facial: Exfoliate, purify and restore your skin with our customized facial that is packed with nutrient-rich cosmeceutical ingredients. This facial is formulated to deliver instant and long-lasting results. Multiple modalities are used during this treatment.
- Anti-Acne Facial: Acne blues can be a thing of the past with this detoxifying facial that is tailor made to reduce sebum production, irritation and inflammation while purging the skin of unwanted bacteria and congestion simultaneously. This treatment includes light chemical exfoliation, extractions and LED Blue Light.
- Oxygen Hydration Infusion: Do you have dehydrated or crepey skin? Perhaps you have had a recent laser procedure, chemical exfoliation or a peel? If so, this treatment will help speed your recovery. We infuse the skin with hyaluronic acid from the most refined source available. Improve your skin with a series of 6-10 weekly sessions for cumulative results and then maintain the improved skin with just once monthly treatments.
- Revitalight LED Light Therapy: LED Light Therapy energizes the cells, revitalizes the complexion, has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects and increases circulation instantaneously. This treatment is ideal for Rosacea, extremely sensitive skin and acne-prone skin providing profound results with a once or twice weekly series of 6-10 sessions.
- Chemical Peel Skin Resurfacing: Hyperpigmentation, sun damage and melasma are skin pigment irregularities that occur commonly, especially in sunny Southern California. We can correct and brighten your skin with our arsenal of tried and true chemical peels: Jessner’s, Perfect Derma Peel, TCA and more.
- Bio C Peel: This mild yet highly effective peel is perfect all year long for anti-aging and free radical prevention. This peel has no down time but it is loaded with gentle skin brightening acids combined with vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. This peel leaves skin absolutely glowing! For optimal results, five session are recommended.
- Dermal Skin Needling – “Micro-needling”: Micro-channel skin resurfacing is a manual superficial exfoliation process that helps induce collagen production. This procedure results in a decrease in fine lines and visible pore size for a smoother and softer skin. We can add growth factors, LED light therapy or chemical peel for even better results. We see cumulative results with repeat treatments and offer package pricing for multiple treatments.
- Microdermabrasion: Is your skin feeling rough and dull? This treatment effectively exfoliates the top layer of skin and removes clogged pores resulting in smother, more radiant skin. Microdermabrasion is the perfect solution to prepare your skin for additional serums and allows deeper penetration of these additional products.
- Dermaplane Facial: This treatment is used to quickly remove unwanted “peach fuzz”. Your skin is left smoother and brighter making this treatment an excellent add-on to any facial. Following the dermaplane treatment we apply lactic acid, a mild superficial peel, for added hydration and reduction in fine lines.
Our skin is constantly being damaged by exposure to harmful ultraviolet light and infrared light from the sun as well as environmental toxins. Youthful healthy skin is an asset to both men and women no matter what age you are.
In order to keep your skin looking good, basic skin care for everyone should include a good cleanser, moisturizer, skin brightener, retinol product, and a mineral-based sunscreen. We have chosen to combine Alastin’s skin care products with Dr. Fontaine’s physician-grade brightening products, vitamin C antioxidant, and a mineral sunscreen.
This combination allows us to tailor recommendations to each individual patient addressing specific needs.
Our illuminating brightening therapy and vitamin C antioxidant serum work to treat sun damage and correct skin problems as well as restore the youthful glow. These products are part of a medically supervised skin care program that can be designed as a lighter rejuvenation system that uses a higher concentration of Fontaine MD’s vitamin C antioxidant or a more aggressive rejuvenation that uses hydroquinone and retinol for patients who need exfoliation, reversal of sun damage, and correction of lines and pigmentation.
The Alastin restorative complex helps support your skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen which improves the appearance of thinning skin, fine lines, and wrinkles.
A complimentary consultation with our medical aesthetician can provide you with a personalized program to meet your needs. The result can be dramatic for a younger, smoother healthier-looking skin.